Holiday Cottage Accommodation
Glenfinart Cottage is a traditional Dumfries and Galloway cottage dating from the late 1800's which has been upgraded and furnished to provide comfort as well as character. Click the thumbnail images below to see pictures of the rooms.
Approximate scale shown
The cottage has central heating and double glazing, and is equipped to a high standard.
- Bedrooms, one double room and one twin room.
- Kitchen and dining area with views out over the garden. The kitchen is equipped with gas hob, electric oven, microwave, fridge freezer, washing machine and dish washer. Access to the garden is from the kitchen.
- Lounge with woodburner stove (fuel provided)
- Bathroom with bath and shower
- Cloakroom and airing cupboard with space to hang and dry outdoor clothing.
"Your cottage is superb - we'd be quite happy to move in!"
- Madelene and Gerry, Lancashire
At the back is the cottage's own private enclosed garden. Just outside the back door is a sheltered area which is a real sun trap, a great place to sit out for meals or drinks, have a barbeque or let the kids play.
The rest of the garden is lawn with a separate patio area at the far end soaking up the afternoon and evening sun with views out over the surrounding fields. When they're in season and available, you're are welcome to pick the herbs just outside the back door to flavour the evening meal, or treat yourselves to fruit from the raspberry canes, strawberries and other fruit shrubs in the garden.
There is a clothes line for your use in the garden and parking for two cars on gravel at the front of the cottage.
Whatever your style of holiday, Glenfinart Cottage will make it enjoyable. Contact us
today to make that booking.